The Oakton Temperature Compensated Barometer has a barometric pressure range readout of 930 to 1070 mbar, and 698 to 802 mm Hg. Oakton barometers are used to measure atmospheric pressure and temperature in indoor applications.
- It is used to measure at an altitude between sea level and 2,000 feet.
- Batteries or external power are not required.
- The 03316-72 aneroid barometer has a resolution of 1 mbar, + or – 0.01 inches Hg, accuracy + or – 1 mbar + or – 0.03 inches Hg.
- Temperature range of -5 to 55 degrees C (-22 to 132 degrees F),
- resolution 1 degree C (2 degrees F),
- accuracy + or – 1 degree C (+ or – 1.8 degrees F) with kerosene-filled glass thermometer sensor.
- Its dimensions are 7.125 (D) x 2.125 (W) inches, it comes with a bezel, and a brass case.
An Oakton Temperature Compensated Barometer monitors impending weather changes and temperature in indoor applications.